This Is A Sample Of Sticky Post


The Problem is: to do this trick, we must use HTML code to make up the text... But don't worry, if you are not capable with HTML Codes, there are simple and fast way to make your sticky post without learn it. Use your "New Post" to make a sample of your sticky post, set the display as close as your real post, use the Preview to check your sticky post display then copy-paste into your content collumn text add gadget.

Learn how to make this sticky post in http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-sticky-post-in-your-blogger.html

Using Google Groups and Google Sites as web storage space

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009

One of very important factor in managing our blog is to have (at least) a web host that we will use to store the archive files (pictures, music, programs, data etc.) which will be uploaded to our blog. Using a paid web host to store the archive from a free blog like our blogger / blogspot it's sounds really absurd. Fortunately, there are so many sites offering free hosting for storing our files, but looking for the best among them is another matter..
Beside Picasa Web where we can store our photos, pictures, and images, There are 2 very useful free web hosts which we can consider (according to the webmaster) to use it. Google Groups and Google Pages Creator Unfortunately when I visited Google Pages Creator  Admin says that  

"Google Page Creator is no longer accepting new sign-ups.  If you would still like to create your own free website, please use Google Sites."
So, I ended up using Google Sites instead of Google Pages Creator, and I am quite satisfied with it.



Actually Google Groups is a service from Google that supports discussion groups, including many Usenet newsgroups, based on common interests. But we will use it as a web storage space, to store our files.

1. Creating a Google group is easy. Just visit Google Groups, than Click the “Create a group” button.
2. After Sign in with your Google Account (or Sign up New Account), enter your Google Group's Nickname, and click Continue
3. You will be brought to a screen which requires to enter your Group's name, and description.
4. After verification, because we only want to use Google Groups as a web storage, then we skip "invite members" by choose "skip this step"
5. Done... Now we have a new Google Group.

To upload files, click the “Files” link on the right panel.
And we can begin uploading files by clicking "+ Upload file"
Google Sites

1. Visit Google sites than Click the “Create site” button.
2. To use Google Site as a web storage, choose a Blank  template, then Name your site, type the code shown and click "Create site".
3. We've now created a new Google Site.  Next step is create a page and use it as a "File cabinet" ... Click + Create page link on the right panel.
4. Select File Cabinet, Name The Page, then click "Create page"
5. To upload files, Just click + Add file 
And We can choose add a file from computer or web.
6. That's all..

You can see how to use it on Create a Rainbow-Colored Link..

25 comments:

çizgi film izle May 17, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...

KVM Switches May 31, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

Thanks for sharing your opinion with me. I am delighted with your views. This is so nice article and great stuff. I like you're ideas. I think well-done work this topic.

Seo Melbourne June 25, 2011 at 4:18 AM  

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thank you for the post. really a great efforts.

whiplash claim August 11, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

Very nice post. You gave different option and information that I can use. You make it easier for me to understand. Thanks for sharing this one.

what is an iva September 4, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

Ahh I see. Thanks a lot for the information. This is indeed useful.

wescot September 5, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

It is very rare these days to find blogs that provide information someone is looking for. Keep up the good post.

whiplash compensation October 6, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

I do agree in your ideas about this matter.

metropolitan collection services November 3, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

I’ve been visiting your weblog for a while now and I always locate a gem inside your new posts. Thanks for sharing!

mesothelioma lawyer November 22, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

In keeping, any success and significance has me overwhelmed. Rather greatly with thanks as soon as yet again as well as have a great time and sustain increase the superb deliver the results!

150 E Palmetto Park Rd S 175 December 1, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

I discovered this as an informational message and fascinating, so I feel which is incredibly useful and educated for me.

debt management company December 6, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Learning through it is a great investment..

Anonymous,  December 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

Nice share buddy! It's really easy I'll try this! It's working well here. Now I have my own twitter widget.

Interface Talent Network Complaints

apex credit management December 26, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

I am grateful that we stopped by in the website that could give and provide me lots of learning and understanding.

Seo freelancer December 29, 2011 at 3:59 AM  

Google Groups is a service from Google that supports discussion groups.This service is quite helpful for solving problems.

Anonymous,  January 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

I want to by way of thanking an individual for this wonderful go through post! My partner and i certainly liked each amount of this.

Best Drip Coffee Maker 2011

Anonymous,  January 26, 2012 at 1:57 AM  

Truly impressed! Everything is very, clear and also available. You've shared a lot of important information. white mountain ice cream maker

Anonymous,  January 31, 2012 at 3:29 AM  

We are pleased to discover this kind of article very helpful personally, mainly because it includes great deal of details. I always choose to browse the top quality content and also this point I came across within you post. Appreciate your sharing!

Shelving Units

24 hour plumber brooklyn ny February 12, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about a while already. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Keep up the good post!

medication for cat bladder February 21, 2012 at 3:37 AM  

Many thanks for using this chance to go over this, Personally i think firmly about it i take pleasure in learning about this specific matter.

nintendo wii March 22, 2012 at 3:23 AM  

I just want you to know that you really made a nice review about this particular topic. Your post really contains an informational message that gave me a lot of knowledge about this specific matter.

brooklyn dentist March 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM  

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. All are good pints to consider for. I now consider the thoughts above as general inspiration.

dealerships in columbus ohio April 10, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

It can be wonderful to have the opportunity to read a good quality write-up using useful home elevators subjects that lots are interested upon. I consent along with your conclusions and definately will desperately look ahead to your potential revisions. Thanks a lot and keep on putting up worth more details.

dental implants brooklyn ny April 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

I must examine newer content and talk about my own feelings together with you. Thanks for sharing!

Dentist New York City April 22, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

Decent article! I merely came across your site along with wished to claim that I have truly liked studying your website content.

look here May 27, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

I was just thinking how to properly use google groups and sites and I just came here in this great post. Thank you so much for offering this big help.

Post a Comment

 

  © New Blogger Tips For Us Free Blogger Template by Mc 2010.

Back to TOP