>> Monday, November 9, 2009
After being confused for several day by Error of bX-ob6b7r and Bloger Blog Post (Please correct the error of this form), finally I found the way to make it clear...
Actually the problem of bX-ob6b7r and Bloger Blog Post (Please correct the error of this form) because of bloggers blog post widget does not working properly.
Like other widgets, blogger blog post widgets should be able to edit as long as we know it, what and where is the position is.. By deleted the widget and replaced with new ones, we hope everything will function normally again.
So here we go..
1. Log in to Blogger .
2. On your Dashboard, select the Layout menu, than click the Edit HTML. Under the Edit Template you can see your Blog's HTML.
3. First we must find the Blog Post Widget inside our blog HTMLL,, that represent with this script code below :
4. Replace the number of 1 in Blog1 with 2, we can replace the number with 3, 4 or whatever you like, This number figure (Blog1) is not the number of Blog Post Widget but the name of it.<b:widget id='Blog1' locked='true' title='Blog Posts' type='Blog'>
So if we want to make two Blog Post Widget in our template, we can ad another green script code with different name Blog ,.. Example:
<b:widget id='Blog2' locked='true' title='Blog Posts' type='Blog'>
<b:widget id='Blog3' locked='true' title='Blog Posts' type='Blog'>
5. Back to the topic, after replace the the number than click the save button..
6. If we done it correctly, than we will get a warning message like this (couse we replace Blog Post Widget "Blog1" with Blog Post Widget "Blog2") :
"CONFIRM & SAVE".button.
7. That's all.. We can edit our Blogger Blog Post again and seting our adsense without Error of bX-ob6b7r and Bloger Blog Post (Please correct the error of this form)...
Update : If you got another bX-error codes, then you can find "what's wrong?" at List of Blogger bX-error codes.