This Is A Sample Of Sticky Post


The Problem is: to do this trick, we must use HTML code to make up the text... But don't worry, if you are not capable with HTML Codes, there are simple and fast way to make your sticky post without learn it. Use your "New Post" to make a sample of your sticky post, set the display as close as your real post, use the Preview to check your sticky post display then copy-paste into your content collumn text add gadget.

Learn how to make this sticky post in http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-sticky-post-in-your-blogger.html

How To Make A Scrollbar In Your Blogger Widgets III : Each Widget Scrollbar

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

T his article is the end of my "trilogy" How To Make A Scrollbar In Your Blogger Widget I, II, and III.

As I mention in HTMS II  The best result of the "scrollbar mode" is when applied to each widget, because we can full-controlled which of our widget that we want to make it in "scrollbar mode" and which one is not.. This method is a bit complicated but give us the best results.

The technique of "how to make it scrollbar mode" is the same as HTMS I and II. But the secret of this method is "to find the name of each of our widget".

The following are some examples of the widget "name":

Adsense
Blog
BlogArchive
Followers
Header
HTML
Label
Linklist
Text
 Those "name" represents the widget, so in the application, we can estimate the  widget (location) by their name. Actually those "name" are following by the number as an complete "Id" eg. Adsense1, HTML4. If we only have one widget in our template than the following number is 1 eg. Adsense1, if we add a second same widget eg. we put another adsense into our template than the widget name will be Adsense2 and so on. Note : Blog means the blog post.

If you not sure with which one is? Take it easy, just try it and preview it, if you find it wrong than you can delete the script and try the other, you just make sure to remember what you have done before to corrected it later.

To be more easily understood, I will use my HTML Template for the explaination.

I want to make my "BLOGGER TIPS ARCHIVE" in "scrollbar mode" From the "name" this widget must be the BlogArchive, because I don't have another archive widget, I can assure that the widget Name/Id in my template is BlogArchive1. So I Go to my Dashboard >> Layout >> Edit HTML.
To make it sure that I maybe forgot have been installed another blog archive and or have "wrong script blog archive"then I try to find BlogArchive (I use Ctrl+F in my FF Browser).
After sure that I've only got BlogArchive1. Next... I find /* Sidebar Content */ (in some case, may be you'll found like mine, with ----- ) and add the script right after it:
/* Sidebar Content */
#BlogArchive1{
height:200px;
overflow:auto;
}
 
This is before:
And this is after:

 How To Overcome The Third-Party Display Rules Widget.

As we've discussed in HTMS I, when installing third-party widgets eg Google Adsense, we are forbidden to cut display or display them truncated. 
By knowing the name of our widget, then we can set the height and weight for each of our widget. We can also set the scrollbar to all of our widget (like HTMS I) or by sidebar (like HTMS II) and make exceptions to certain widget.
For example, if our AdSense unit is a 160x600 Vertical Wide Banner, then we must set the height of the widget as 600px. Because the contents fit nicely into this size, then the scrollbars should not appear. So it will not break the Third Paty rules.
/* Sidebar Content */
#AdSense1{
height:600px;
}


That's All.. You have another trick about scrollbar ? Please share with us..


29 comments:

accident claims company August 10, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

Nice post with great list. I am sure it would be good help for the other users. I'm always looking for this kind of article.Thanks for sharing this post so much.

whiplash claim August 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Your post really helps me to work easily. Thanks for providing such important information.

Android Game Development September 15, 2011 at 2:46 AM  

Amazing, wonderful blog structure! The length of time have you been running a blog for? You are making running a blog seem simple. The general layout of the website is fantastic, as well as the content! Android Application Development

website designer October 4, 2011 at 4:13 AM  

Your blog is erudite. I must appreciate your concept. For more information I will be in touch.

Web Design Company October 4, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Scrollbar is good for blog than you lots of widget. I think you explain it very well.

whiplash compensation October 20, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration.

www.toko-onlineblogspot.info October 21, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

Thanks for your explanation. I appreciate it very much.

KVM Switches November 20, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

I am so glad that I visited this blog. I am passionate concerning this topic and really enjoy understanding more about it.

locksmith las vegas November 29, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

Anonymous,  December 19, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

I have gone through the article and found interesting information helped me in getting the best answer that I am looking for.

Interface Talent Network Reviews

debt management companies December 20, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Your post really helps me to work easily.

Anonymous,  January 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM  

It is really an really practical business presentation that gives excellent instances of the way to indulge folks inside performing the plan. I came across this really useful. Well done along with many thanks.

Best Coffee Makers 2011

Anonymous,  February 2, 2012 at 2:26 AM  

One of the better one to realize that you undoubtedly created a good evaluation concerning this distinct subject matter. Your posting truly contains a good educational information which gave me a lots of knowledge about this kind of make any difference.

substitute for egg

jogos de carros February 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Scroll Bar in Blogger was fine. But most of my blogs are with wordpress so shall I ask you for a tiny more help.do you mind to post on how to get it completed in Wordpress.

Anonymous,  February 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

Great site This message contains useful information that helps us a lot.Keep up it
website domain name

handyman Bellevue February 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

This is an extremely practical presentation that gives great examples of how to engage people in executing the plan. I found this very insightful. Well done and thank you.

jogos online March 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Nice Article! It is a nice weblog. I am satisfied along with his thoughts. I will stay in contact for more information. Thanks for sharing.

CookwareHardAnodized.com March 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

I've surf the internet more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot; it is really useful to me.

auto leasing ny April 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM  

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, it is extremely helpful for me. Would you mind updating your blog with more information?

Best 42 Inch Flat Screen TV 2011 April 19, 2012 at 2:49 AM  

It's excellent to offer the opportunity to read a good quality article along with helpful information on topics which plenty are interested upon.

Panasonic LED TV Reviews April 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

This post is extremely significant via every part that is why I like your site.

right here May 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

I have actually been searching for an uncommon blog and this one right here is just what I'm talking about. The fact that I don't have idea on making a scrollbar in your blogger, this has been made a simple tips to do. Thank you so much for the help.

click here May 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM  

I can't help myself to appreciate the post that written in here. I can't believe that the blogger can make this blog amazing with the quality content that others don't have.

jogos de e tiro December 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Thanks for the posts we are the professional web design and development company offering an array of services like template customization,web designing, CMS solutions, eCommerce solutions

Anonymous,  March 20, 2014 at 5:52 AM  

There are pills in one bottle. You take one pill in twice a day after getting meal. I am sure that this supplement show faster result on your body.
original garcinia

Setup Business in Delhi February 27, 2015 at 9:57 PM  

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Start Business in Delhi March 9, 2015 at 2:19 AM  

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Mobile App Developers May 4, 2015 at 4:09 AM  

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Post a Comment

 

  © New Blogger Tips For Us Free Blogger Template by Mc 2010.

Back to TOP