This Is A Sample Of Sticky Post


The Problem is: to do this trick, we must use HTML code to make up the text... But don't worry, if you are not capable with HTML Codes, there are simple and fast way to make your sticky post without learn it. Use your "New Post" to make a sample of your sticky post, set the display as close as your real post, use the Preview to check your sticky post display then copy-paste into your content collumn text add gadget.

Learn how to make this sticky post in http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-sticky-post-in-your-blogger.html

How To Make A Scrollbar In Your Blogger Widgets II

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In How To Make A Scrollbar I, we have discussed about making the scrollbar on the whole widget (Sidebar), unfortunately this situation will be a problem if we install a third-party widgets that forbids us to change / cut their display widget (eg Google Adsense).

To overcome that problem we need advanced trick.

One Sidebar "Scrollbar Mode"

If your template has been modified to have 2 sidebar (like this blog), then we only need to put the third-party widgets on the first sidebar along with other widgets to apply non "scrollbar mode" sidebar, and to place the other widgets on the second sidebar to be made "scrollbar mode". In the other words, we classify the widgets into 2 groups and put into the separate sidebar, non "scrollbar mode" sidebar and "scrollbar mode" sidebar.
This method is the same as we do in How To Make A Scrollbar I, but we have to insert the script below one of the "sidebar-id's" that we will create a "scrollbar mode" sidebar.

The most important is you must know and find  your "modification (add) sidebar name", cause this is the key of this method,  so you can put the script below it. Let us use my blog as a sample, I make 3 modification sidebar, named #sidebar-wrapper, #second-sidebar1-wrapper, and #second-sidebar2-wrapper (please look at the position..!).

 So, depend of my choice to make a scrollbar mode on one of my sidebar, than The script that can be inserted into my template will be like this (Go to your Dashboard >> Layout >> Edit HTML and find /* Sidebar Content */ in some case, may be you'll found like mine, with -----  and add this script right after it) :
/* Sidebar Content */
#sidebar-wrapper{
height:200px;
overflow:auto;
}
The display will be like this:
Or this,
/* Sidebar Content */
#second-sidebar1-wrapper{
height:200px;
overflow:auto;
}
Or this,
/* Sidebar Content */
#second-sidebar2-wrapper{
height:200px;
overflow:auto;
}
Unfortunately, all of your widget in your "scrollbar mode" sidebar  become only "one scrollbar".

Actually, the best result of the "scrollbar mode" is when applied to each widget, this method is a bit complicated but give us the best results.
We will discuss it in the next post...

28 comments:

vnblognet [dot] com April 14, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

this hack is use CSS, thank for this

FaceLeakz May 23, 2011 at 5:14 AM  

my blog looks like facebook and I want to ask something here.

first, visit http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/504, and my question is how to make sidebar like that??

If I know the trick, it will be perfect for my blog.

Air hostess training institutes in india July 20, 2011 at 3:03 AM  

Create Navigation Bar in your Blogger Blog Blogger has introduced an important feature called 'Stand-Alone Pages' (static pages).

accident claims company August 10, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

whiplash claim August 25, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

I genuinely liked reading through your post!. Quality material.

Android Application Development September 15, 2011 at 2:48 AM  

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again. Android Game Development

what is an iva October 3, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site.

whiplash compensation October 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

Keep on sharing useful information.

Computer Room Monitoring November 14, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

Thank you for this. I tried this on my blog and it looks terrific! I also think there could be so much more done. But let’s face it: Blogger is a really robust blog and the quality is also there

Anonymous,  December 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

If possible, as you gain information, please add to this blog with new information. I have found it extremely useful.

Interface Talent Network Complaints

Anonymous,  January 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM  

Considerably, the article is truly the best about this laudable subject. My spouse and i consent inside your results and can excitedly anticipate the future updates. Simply expressing thank you will not just be enough, for that wonderful lucidity in your composing. I'll instantaneously end up being fulfilling work and much accomplishment with your business efforts.

rolling backpack for girls

Twitter Followers January 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

Thank you for always updating your account! We hope for more updates from you!

Buy targeted facebook fan January 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM  

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.

get views on youtube January 31, 2012 at 1:23 AM  

Having written articles that require this much work, I commend you for your service to the future bloggers. Thanks a lot.

buy youtube views January 31, 2012 at 8:59 PM  

This site contains news and information on this that is constantly being updated.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Thanks.Would be waiting for more stuff from yourside

Anonymous,  February 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM  

Pretty good article! I just found your website along with desired to claim that I have really appreciated studying your site content. Any way I'm going to be subscribing to your own nourish and I we imagine you article yet again soon.


texas home refinance

handyman Bellevue February 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

The post is written in very a good manner and it contains much useful information for me. You have a very impressive writing style. Thanks for sharing.

nissan lease nj March 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM  

If you want to see the mind blowing article with real facts and figures, this has really tremendous impacts on readers and I admire the writing skill of the author.

Best Coffee Urn March 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

When I sat this website, I believed I happen to be merely reviewing the same as the article written in the majority blogs however when I am currently in the middle of the article, I can not aid myself to recognize the message that written in there. I just can't think that the blogger has the ability to make this blog outstanding with the excellent content that others do not have. I will expect this page for more studying valuable composition in the future.

Best 46 inch LCD TV April 19, 2012 at 2:52 AM  

You've discussed great stuff .This can be my personal first-time I go here.

plumbing companies in brooklyn ny April 22, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

Recently, I came across your write-up and also have already been studying alongside.

New York City Dentist May 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM  

You have discussed a close enough to understand blog post. What matters most is that you did a great job in making this post possible. Cheers to you!

Interface Talent not an Agency Reviews May 28, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

This really touches my interest deeply. I never had visited a kind of blog which has the description of your website.

Unknown March 11, 2013 at 1:10 AM  

One of the two most technical elements of a household, aside from electrical wirings is plumbing. It takes skill and expertise to work with tubing and pipes for the distribution of purified water to the entire house, and the removal of waterborne waste. In fact, plumbing can't be done by just anyone except by a licensed plumber.

http://www.plumbarena.co.uk

Setup Business in Delhi February 27, 2015 at 9:57 PM  

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Start Business in Delhi March 9, 2015 at 2:21 AM  

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Launch Business in Delhi April 6, 2015 at 3:40 AM  

It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post and sharing it. Keep blogging.

Mobile App Developers May 4, 2015 at 4:09 AM  

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Post a Comment

 

  © New Blogger Tips For Us Free Blogger Template by Mc 2010.

Back to TOP