This Is A Sample Of Sticky Post


The Problem is: to do this trick, we must use HTML code to make up the text... But don't worry, if you are not capable with HTML Codes, there are simple and fast way to make your sticky post without learn it. Use your "New Post" to make a sample of your sticky post, set the display as close as your real post, use the Preview to check your sticky post display then copy-paste into your content collumn text add gadget.

Learn how to make this sticky post in http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-sticky-post-in-your-blogger.html

How To Make A Dropdown List Label Menu (I)

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A drop-down list is a user interface control GUI element, similar to a list box, which allows the user to choose one value from a list. When a drop-down list is inactive, it displays a single value. When activated, it displays (drops down) a list of values, from which the user may select one. When the user selects a new value, the control reverts to its inactive state, displaying the selected value (Wikipedia). In this case we will make a Label List.

This simple tricks is based on changing the Label Gadget settings. So the first step of course, you must already have to use or instal the Label Gadget in your blog.
If you have not install yet, then: Go to your Dashboard >> Layout >> Add a Gadget >> Choose Label and name it, ex: Blogger New Tips Label.
Note: Please choose/click the List Display


The next step is to change the display setting of our Label, by modidying the HTML Label Code.
Go to Layout >> Edit HTML >> and check your Expand Widget Template (Don't forget to backup your template first).
Search and find your Label codes, the easiest way is to find your "Label name", use ctrl+F to find it (Blogger New Tips Label). 
You will find similar code like this:
<b:widget id='Label1' locked='false' title='New Blogger Tips Labels' type='Label'>
<b:includable id='main'>
  <b:if cond='data:title'>
    <h2><data:title/></h2>
  </b:if>
  <div expr:class='&quot;widget-content &quot;   data:display   &quot;-label-widget-content&quot;'>
    <b:if cond='data:display == &quot;list&quot;'>
      <ul>
      <b:loop values='data:labels' var='label'>
        <li>
          <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:label.url'>
            <span expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection'><data:label.name/></span>
          <b:else/>
            <a expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' expr:href='data:label.url'><data:label.name/></a>
          </b:if>
          <b:if cond='data:showFreqNumbers'>
            <span dir='ltr'>(<data:label.count/>)</span>
          </b:if>
        </li>
      </b:loop>
      </ul>
    <b:else/>
      <b:loop values='data:labels' var='label'>
        <span expr:class='&quot;label-size label-size-&quot;   data:label.cssSize'>
          <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:label.url'>
            <span expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection'><data:label.name/></span>
          <b:else/>
            <a expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' expr:href='data:label.url'><data:label.name/></a>
          </b:if>
          <b:if cond='data:showFreqNumbers'>
            <span class='label-count' dir='ltr'>(<data:label.count/>)</span>
          </b:if>
        </span>
      </b:loop>
    </b:if>
    <b:include name='quickedit'/>
  </div>
</b:includable>
</b:widget>
To make a drop-down list label, just replace the red script with this blue one
<select onchange='location=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;'>
<option>Choose The Label</option>
<b:loop values='data:labels' var='label'>

<option expr:value='data:label.url'><data:label.name/></option>
</b:loop>
</select>
So the final script will be like this:
<b:widget id='Label1' locked='false' title='New Blogger Tips Labels' type='Label'>
<b:includable id='main'>
  <b:if cond='data:title'>
    <h2><data:title/></h2>
  </b:if>
  <div expr:class='&quot;widget-content &quot;   data:display   &quot;-label-widget-content&quot;'>
    <b:if cond='data:display == &quot;list&quot;'>
  
<select onchange='location=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;'>
<option>Choose The Label</option>
<b:loop values='data:labels' var='label'>

<option expr:value='data:label.url'><data:label.name/></option>
</b:loop>
</select>
 
    <b:else/>
      <b:loop values='data:labels' var='label'>
        <span expr:class='&quot;label-size label-size-&quot;   data:label.cssSize'>
          <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:label.url'>
            <span expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection'><data:label.name/></span>
          <b:else/> 
And will be displayed like this:

That's all... Enjoy to make a dropdown list label menu...

39 comments:

dofollow social bookmark March 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

wow, excellent idea about the lable, iam going to put the code.

coach purses outlet April 2, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

Great blog , thank you! Very clear and very useful. You write great content and you write it very well. The blog carnival sounds interesting… I shall explore it.

GPS cell phone April 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

wow, excellent idea about the lable, iam going to put the code.
sunglasses with mp3

Unknown May 11, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

Great blog , thank you! Very clear and very useful. You write great content and you write it very well. The blog carnival sounds interesting… I shall explore it.china wholesale wedding dresses

çizgi film izle May 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.

IndoJob December 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

I was just applying your tips and it worked well

KVM Switches March 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Thanks so much for all the information. It is so great when experienced and successful bloggers share their wealth of knowledge with the new kids. I started my blog this week and I will definitely be working on your tips! Great blog!

Android mobile application March 16, 2011 at 6:00 AM  

Thanks,have been looking for the solution long ago. Brief and clear.

Adirondack real estate March 17, 2011 at 2:55 AM  

Thanks for the lists. There are a lot of these lists on different peoples blogs these days, most of they are just way out of date though – I look forward to delving deeper into this list and hopefully contributing to some quality blogs. Landing Pages are one of those web page types that can become the real workhorse of your online advertising efforts.

built on your lot homes March 17, 2011 at 3:15 AM  

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. If possible, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it really useful.

work at home March 17, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

I had been reading a few of the articles right here but everyone provide great information and I needed to leave just a little remark to support a person as well as wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for those your own blogging efforts.I truly appreciate the time you absorbed writing this article.

Batemans Bay accommodation March 17, 2011 at 3:47 AM  

Seems like that you've placed a lot of effort and hard work into your article and I require a lot more of these on the internet in recent times. I sincerely got a kick out of your post. I don't genuinely have much to speak about responding, I only wanted to comment to reply great work.

Health and safety policy Toronto March 17, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

This is definitely a blog worth following. You’ve got a great deal to say about this subject, and so much knowledge. I think that you know how to make people listen to what you have to say, especially with an issue that’s so important. I’m glad to know this blog.

Virginia Divorce Lawyer March 17, 2011 at 4:25 AM  

I truly wanted to compose a simple comment to be able to appreciate you for all of the magnificent ways you are writing at this website. My time intensive internet lookup has at the end been recognized with excellent content to talk about with my friends. I would admit that we readers actually are quite blessed to dwell in a really good community with very many perfect people with useful pointers. I feel really lucky to have discovered the webpage and look forward to many more cool times reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.

new cars Melbourne April 1, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

A lot of the time i see pages with silly comments and thought wouldn't it be nice to be one.. Nice blog found you via Google. Will check back. See what other jems you post. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!

FOTO DI MATRIMONIO May 23, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

Hey it’s so nice I really want to appreciate to this site. It’s so much interesting matter I like your work. Please carry on with your work and post me such a wonderful post.

magento furniture themes June 2, 2011 at 3:14 AM  

I look forward to delving deeper into this list and hopefully contributing to some quality blogs. Landing Pages are one of those web page types that can become the real workhorse of your online advertising efforts.

accident claims company August 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

mickey August 15, 2011 at 11:04 PM  

Thank you for sharing me together with your weblog, Wherever there may be a will there exists a way. chat live software

seo melbourne August 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

Great post it is. I love it. I think you made some good points in Features also. It is so great when experienced and successful bloggers share their wealth of knowledge with the new kids. Really a much better things for read. Thanks for sharing this post so much.

whiplash claim August 24, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Brilliant thoughts.. Thanks for sharing this info.

what is an iva October 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

Very good animation - it´s nicely explained

Anonymous,  December 19, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

Thanks for the informative tips shared here! I have read your blog and got positive emotions for it. It gave me dozen of ideas that could be useful for my blog too. Thanks it was just another motivation to devote some more of time and effort to my start up! Regards

Interface Talent Network Reviews

debt management companies December 20, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

This list is very useful to me. Thanks :)

Anonymous,  January 12, 2012 at 3:41 AM  

I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post!

42 inch lcd tv

Anonymous,  February 2, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

You have shared nice stuff. This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting in your blog especially its discussion. Keep your blog updating and good luck!

breast pump reviews

homeopathic adhd remedies March 5, 2012 at 3:48 AM  

I needed to thank you for this fantastic study article! My partner and i absolutely enjoyed each amount of that.

homeopathic adhd remedies March 28, 2012 at 3:29 AM  

That is my very first time my partner and i visit here. I found so many intriguing stuffs within your blog, especially their debate. In the tons of feedback on your content, I reckon that I'm not on your own having all the leisure time below! Carry on the excellent operate.

car battery life March 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

I rejoice that the blogger wrote this intriguing article for the readers. When I watched the pictures in the article, I have the ability to relate exactly what the blogger desires to share. This internet site happens to be incredibly interesting.

check it out May 24, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

I just want to say thank you for sharing this post on how to make a dropdown menu. You have shared a complete detail and will use this very soon. Thanks again!

luxurydentalny.com/sheepshead-bay-dentist-11235 May 28, 2012 at 11:11 PM  

I found this as an informative and interesting post so I think; it is very useful and knowledgeable. Looking for more reviews. Thanks!

Anonymous,  November 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM  

ontario cottage rentals
Nice and very informative. I am studying this problem and I must say that your article has helped me a lot.

Farenx design February 2, 2013 at 5:07 AM  

Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine several unrelated data, nevertheless really really worth taking a look
Austin marketing

Farenx design February 6, 2013 at 4:22 AM  

very few web sites that transpire to be comprehensive below, from our point of view are undoubtedly nicely really worth checking out
Austin marketing

Start Business in Delhi March 18, 2015 at 11:13 PM  

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Mobile App Developers May 19, 2015 at 11:07 PM  

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 

  © New Blogger Tips For Us Free Blogger Template by Mc 2010.

Back to TOP