This Is A Sample Of Sticky Post


The Problem is: to do this trick, we must use HTML code to make up the text... But don't worry, if you are not capable with HTML Codes, there are simple and fast way to make your sticky post without learn it. Use your "New Post" to make a sample of your sticky post, set the display as close as your real post, use the Preview to check your sticky post display then copy-paste into your content collumn text add gadget.

Learn how to make this sticky post in http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-sticky-post-in-your-blogger.html

How To Make Spoiler In Second

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spoiler is a facility installed in a post (articles, blogs, forums, or in the comments) that serves to hide pictures or text/writing. Visitors can click on the button that provided, if  they want to see the hiding picture or text. The spoiler works similar as a scroll bar.

The main function of the spoiler is a space-saving, especially if you have lots of large image display on your posts. and the most important is to save your web page loading time.

We can easily make a  spoiler into our post, just add this simple Script right on the place where you want to put your spoiler images or text.

<div style="margin-bottom: 2px;">Your Spoiler Title
<div style="margin-top: 5px; text-align: center;"><input value="Show" style="margin-top: 5px; width: 60px; font-size: 10px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" type="button"> </div>
<div style="border: 1px inset ; margi : 0px; padding: 6px;"><div style="display: none;">YOU CAN PUT YOUR SPOILER IMAGES OR TEXTS IN HERE</div></div></div>
Just copy and paste the Script above into your post, replace the Your Spoiler Title with your title, and your images or text into YOU CAN PUT YOUR SPOILER IMAGES OR TEXTS IN HERE .

Here is the display of the Script above


Your Spoiler Title

YOU CAN PUT YOUR SPOILER IMAGES OR TEXT IN HERE

You can also set the spoiler display as you like by changing the "Display Setting"

It's quite easy isn't it...??? Well... happy spoiler..




Add to: | blinklist | del.cio.us | digg | yahoo! | furl | rawsugar | shadows | netvouz

technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags:

29 comments:

Srpska Imena May 3, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Really nice tips thank your for sharing!There is many tricks and tips for wordpress but it is difficult to find something for bloger.

çizgi film izle May 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it’s not a much.

Merchant Loans August 26, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

Hey Thats really nice script, Thanks for sharing..

Sports Directory October 28, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post for bloggers. It really helps me and i also read you other post which are also good. I bookmarked your blog to get help from your blog.

Regards,

Sophie

SESTER January 5, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

This is just like BBcode it seems.

accident claims company August 9, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

Thanks for sharing this to us, I really enjoyed reading it. Nice work. Hoping for more post to come.

whiplash claims August 24, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. Thanks:)

what is an iva October 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

I am really please to know it.

Application development services December 16, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

I don't use spoilers in my post. If you want to inform about anything - do it, if not - no.

Anonymous,  December 19, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Interface Network

debt management companies December 20, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

AH great! No I know. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous,  January 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

If you want to begin to see the unbelievable post using genuine information as well as statistics, it is really huge impacts upon readers and I admire your composing expertise with the creator.

bicycle storage solutions

Seo Melbourne January 16, 2012 at 12:38 AM  

I am completely convinced with his thoughts. I have gone through your site information and it is the opportunity that I was looking for facilities, the process that what you are offering , are perfectly matched to my expectation. I will stay in touch for more information.

Anonymous,  February 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

It is such an honor to have the chance to join the discussion of this great blog site! I want to extend my thanks for this.

tcar leasing deals

Step by step February 10, 2012 at 3:29 AM  

I was looking for how to make spoiler and founder you blog. Thanks for code and tutorial.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Regards,

Amelie Wakelin

handyman Bellevue February 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

I’m not much into reading, but somehow I got to read many articles in your webpage. It’s fantastic how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

homeopathic adhd remedies March 5, 2012 at 3:29 AM  

We really enjoyed examining this page! You have good quality materials. I would help you to come up with websites a lot more typically. In this way, possessing this a suitable web site I believe you'll probably rank higher on the internet.

honda odyssey lease deals ny March 11, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing!

homeopathic adhd remedies March 28, 2012 at 3:10 AM  

I've scan the internet over 3 hours today, plus your weblog has been the coolest coming from all. Many thanks; it really is useful to me.

how to become a pharmacist March 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM  

Thanks for granting us such an entertaining details, adequately, the Write-up is really outstanding as well as I also appreciate you for writing up a splendid write-up for us, I am will certainly forward it to all my friends I ensure that they have the ability to additionally obtain some data from this post.

Best Coffee Makers 2011 April 22, 2012 at 8:45 PM  

This is this type of great resource that you are supplying so you have aside at no cost.

Top Coffee Makers May 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

This post has lots of advantage. I really thank you for making things easy especially in making great spoiler in just a second.

luxurydentalny.com/emergency-dentist-brooklyn May 28, 2012 at 11:20 PM  

This blog site gave me dozen of ideas that could be useful for my blog too. Thanks it was just another motivation to devote some more of time and effort to my start up! Regards

Anonymous,  August 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

Hi,this didn't work for me,I've tried many other codes but it always comes back as a code in the preview,what can I do?
Thanks

PS3 Honey September 21, 2012 at 6:37 AM  

Its not working now i tried it before but now its not working any help would be very thankful

Mobile App Developers May 19, 2015 at 11:08 PM  

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Post a Comment

 

  © New Blogger Tips For Us Free Blogger Template by Mc 2010.

Back to TOP