This Is A Sample Of Sticky Post


The Problem is: to do this trick, we must use HTML code to make up the text... But don't worry, if you are not capable with HTML Codes, there are simple and fast way to make your sticky post without learn it. Use your "New Post" to make a sample of your sticky post, set the display as close as your real post, use the Preview to check your sticky post display then copy-paste into your content collumn text add gadget.

Learn how to make this sticky post in http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-make-sticky-post-in-your-blogger.html

How To Get Rid Of "Read More..." In Blogger Post

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

Unlike the other articles that discuss how to add or create Read more.. in blogger posts, I just have a problem to get rid of.it.
After change my template and try to make modification on it (look at http://doit2us.blogspot.com/2010/02/why-my-google-adsense-suddenly.html), All of my posts have "Read more..." facilities at the end of the posts, although I don't break the page. This became odd because almost all of my articles finished in one page, no need "Read more.." anymore.


Eventually, I've found that this technique works for me...

1. Go to Dashboard >> Layout >> Edit HTML  and ensure you have checked the "Expand widget templates" box.
2. Then using your browser's search function, locate the following line of code:
<data:post.body/>
3. Depending on your individual template, you may find this enclosed between <p> or <div> tags. We need to leave these tags intact.
4. If you've added any other "Read more" hacks to your template (or have added other conditional statements to the Blog Posts section), you may discover more than one instance of . If this is the case, you need to edit the section which has  <b:if cond='data.blog.url != data:blog.homepageUrl> a line or two above this.
The following example is on my HTML Template...

5. Delete script line below this (or similar <div class='post-body'...> on yours)
<div class='post-body' expr:id='&quot;post-&quot;   data:post.id'>
and leave one of   <data:post.body/>. This is finally modification script on my mine:
6. Click Save Template and preview your changes. If this has worked properly, your test post should display normally and clear without Read more... at the end of posts.

31 comments:

Fun Factory February 19, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

THAnx for good tips!

Will try this on my blogg!

coach handbags February 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

frugal living March 8, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

I've wondered how to do this! Thanks for posting!

mc4tur March 10, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

@ Fun Factory ; @ coach handbags ; @ frugal living
Your Welcome... Thanks for your visit..

çizgi film izle May 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide’.

Anonymous,  November 26, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Traderbest.com
Traderbest.com is an online firm that offers investment trading ideas, investment opportunity and financial services such as online stock trading newsletters,IRA trading ideas, Roth IRA, mutual funds, stock quotes, stock market research and online investing concepts.
Traderbest.com ,discount brokers, mutual fund, no fee ira, best online trading, stock broker, free stock quotes,stock investing, discount brokerage.

hostess Roma January 21, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

I like your post, it's very informative. Thanks for post. Keep posting.

Tote Canvas Bags August 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM  

Nice post with great list. I am sure it would be good help for the other users. I also always looking for dofollow.Thanks for sharing this post so much.

accident claims company August 10, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

This blog is really an informative and useful one. It provides great ideas that we can used. Thanks for the nice post.

whiplash claim August 25, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

Whew.. Absolutely awesome blog.. Looking forward for more of your posts.

what is an iva October 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

Gratifying work and much success in your business endeavors. Keep it up!

Logo Design October 5, 2011 at 3:25 AM  

I was curious why you are providing banners in free then you said you love to design banners, so i must appreciate your work.

front doors October 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Every blogs you post here is very informative. I'd like to thank you for all the help you provided us. Thanks again!

Unknown October 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

Your post is really very interesting and useful for all, I like it so much . Business Logo Design

whiplash compensation October 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

Thanks a lot for that a fantastically amazing post!

Unknown November 11, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

I read and understand the entire article and I really enjoyed it to be honest. Thanks. Financial logos .

Anonymous,  December 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

I’m not much into reading, but somehow I got to read many articles in your webpage. It’s fantastic how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

Interface Talent

debt management companies December 20, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

It is very rare these days to find blogs that provide information someone is looking for.

Anonymous,  February 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM  

you’ve received extremely great things right here. I enjoy the particular style with the internet site and just how you structured the information. It's really a splendid work Let me revisit and appearance you out at some time.

olympic pool paint

marven February 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM  

I just posted on the MrBrownThumb blog the day before yesterday. I'll be keeping that blog until the day I run out of space on Blogger. rural wireless internet service .

homeopathic adhd remedies March 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM  

A blog cannot end up being wondered as you are free anything but I remarkably along with positively questioned the particular blogger with regard to offering this form of weblog. I am actually satisfied along with astonished that of a type of knowledge the actual doodlekit has. The particular love of running a blog with this website displays a lot which kind of character has the tumblr. Winner for a very good. My spouse and i salute the article content!

top 42 inch tv 2011 April 19, 2012 at 2:50 AM  

I wanted to thank you just for this excellent study document! We absolutely liked each and every little bit of the idea

brooklyn plumbing service April 22, 2012 at 8:56 PM  

Lots of people want to examine content articles along with excellent content articles can get more visitors to read as well as aid more and more people.

Top Plastic Surgeons May 24, 2012 at 8:11 PM  

This is really the fact that I mostly encouter in blog post. Now, I know how to get rid of read more in blogger. Thank you so much for sharing this information!

Interface Talent May 28, 2012 at 11:37 PM  

I never think that the blogger has the knowledge of making something new online. I only saw this kind of blog in this page.

Farenx design February 21, 2013 at 2:20 AM  

Very few web sites that transpire to be comprehensive below, from our point of view are undoubtedly nicely really worth checking out
marketing Austin

Unknown March 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM  

Plumbing training consists of many hours in and out of the classroom. People usually choose to gain their time spent learning about plumbing out of the classroom through an apprenticeship. Most individuals begin their apprenticeship with a licensed plumber and it can take anywhere from three to five years depending on your state's regulations and requirements.

PlumbArena Plumbing Spares

Mobile App Developers August 20, 2015 at 4:20 AM  

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

5starplumbingservice March 17, 2021 at 6:20 AM  

Best Plumbing Services!
is a Riverside, CA primarily based plumbing contractor that additionally offerings communities such as Redlands and Moreno Valley. Rely on our skilled and courteous group for reliable and complete plumbing restore and provider

5starplumbingservice March 18, 2021 at 1:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

  © New Blogger Tips For Us Free Blogger Template by Mc 2010.

Back to TOP